|Outside Dimensions in inches
||Inside Dimensions in inches
|4 x 4 x 3
||3 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
|6 x 6 x 3
||5 3/4 x 5 3/4 x 2 3/4
- Cover shall be a single piece open face unit.
- Cover shall be mounted by the use of of mounting
screws to the panel face or high tack double sided
- Cover shall be constructed of heavy duty, clear polycarbonate plastic.
- Cover shall be designed so as to allow installation without interruption of service in the device to be protected.
- Cover shall form a barrier to weather and
dripping liquids when installed.
- Cover shall be a Shield Protective Cover manufactured by Crusader Industries Ltd. and
shall be catalogue # SHLD-PNL- -QA.
This drawing represents a typical panel open face "quick access"
cover. Mounting may be accomplished by inserting bolts thru the pre-drilled holes in
the flange, or This cover can be glued into place using the supplied high tack
double sided tape.
The dimensions on this unit is 4 inches square. The top depth is 3 inches and
the bottom depth is 2 inches.
Special Built Covers are available:
*** When Measuring the device to be protected
allow a minimum of 1 inch on all sides. It is advisable
to allow a minimum of 2 inches for the top depth and 1 inch for
the bottom depth. This is because
the front opening is tapered to allow for easier access.
You wish to protect an emergency shut down button.
The button is round with a 1 1/2 inch diameter. It sits at a height
of 2 inches
above the panel face.
Your minimum requirements would be as follows:
Width = 2 3/4 inches
Height = 2 3/4 inches
Top Depth = 4 inches
Bottom Depth = 3 inches
Special built covers will not be accepted for return.
Covers can be colour coded. For example, insert prefix
"R-" in the catalogue # (ie. R-SHLD-...) for red covers.