Panel Mount - Hinged CoverCrusader Industries Ltd.
|Outside Dimensions in inches
||Inside Dimensions in inches
|4 x 4 x 3
||3 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 2 3/4
|6 x 6 x 3
||5 3/4 x 5 3/4 x 2 3/4
Special Built Covers are
- Cover shall consist of two pieces.
- Cover shall be mounted by the use of of mounting
screws to the panel face or high tack double sided
- Cover shall be constructed of heavy duty, clear polycarbonate plastic.
- Cover shall be designed so as to allow installation without interruption of service in the device to be protected.
- Cover shall form dust tight, water tight seal
- Cover shall be a Shield Protective Cover manufactured by Crusader Industries Ltd. and
shall be catalogue #SHLD-PNL-
* When Measuring the device to be protected
allow a minimum of 1 inch on all sides. When
measuring the depth needed, allow a minimum of 1 inch past the
You wish to protect an emergency shut down button.
The button is round with a 1 1/2 inch diameter. It sits at a height
of 2 inches
above the panel face.
Your minimum requirements would be as follows:
Width = 2 3/4 inches
Height = 2 3/4 inches
Depth = 3 inches
Special built covers will not be accepted for return.
Covers can be colour coded. For example, insert prefix
"R-" in the catalogue # (ie. R-SHLD-...) for red covers.
Canada T6H 5L9